AGFACTS Used Tractor Price Guide – Blue Book
This is a quarterly report, available on annual subscription. It is the most comprehensive guide to used tractor values available in South Africa. It also contains new prices and abbreviated specifications of new tractors currently available in South Africa.
The AGFACTS Used Tractor Price Guide was developed in response to requests to provide realistic values of used tractors in South Africa. Intensive research into the used tractor market, conducted in conjunction with the South African Agricultural Machinery Association (SAAMA), individual tractor manufacturers, Response Group Trendline (retail sales statistics) and a wide range of retail outlets (Co-operatives, Branches and Dealers) throughout southern Africa led to the publication of the “Blue Book”.
The AGFACTS Blue Book:
- takes a realistic look at the evaluation of used tractor values,
- contains details of over 1 500 tractor models sold since 1991 in South Africa,
- contains both “Retail” and “Trade” values,
- shows values for five different “conditions” for each tractor model-year combination, for both “Retail” and “Trade” values,
- contains a section on price and specifications of all new tractors currently available in South Africa,
- is updated completely on a quarterly basis, and
- is the most comprehensive guide to used tractor prices ever published in South Africa.
2018 Subscription Details:
Copies of the bilingual AGFACTS Blue Book (four quarterly issues per year) are available by annual subscription. The inclusive price shown includes VAT (Value Added Tax) at the current rate of 14%.
|Number of Copies||Exclusive Price, R/annum||Inclusive Price, R/annum|
|First copy||1 560.00||1778.40|
|Second to tenth copies||1 544.00||1 760.00|
|Additional copies||1 528.00||1 741.92|
Subscriptions for groups of Branches, Dealers or Co-operatives will be mailed to individual addresses, if required, but will be charged at the “group” rate to take advantage of the lower rate for individual copies. Normal postage within South Africa is included in the quoted price. Where FastMail, airmail or overseas postage is required, this will be extra, at ruling postage rates.