AGFACTS Tractor Guide – Grey Book
Contained in the bilingual publication will be comprehensive specifications on more than 300 tractor models from 15 different manufacturers. Compare individual models on an “apples-for-apples” basis, whether it be a 11 kW “garden” tractor or a 410 kW articulated “giant”.
Features of the Grey Book
Technical specifications covered in the “Grey Book” include the following:
- Engine – Type, cylinders, displacement, cooling, aspiration, power, torque, torque reserve,
- Transmission – Forward/reverse gears, ratio/main change, road speeds, clutch, differential locks,
- Power Take Off – speed/engagement, engine speed at 540/1000, PTO power at 540/1000,
- Hydraulic System – Linkage category and sensing, lift and pump capacity, number and type of remote control valves,
- Steering/Tyres/Brakes – Steering, tyre sizes, type and operation of brakes,
- Dimensions – Length, wheelbase, width, front and rear track widths, turning circle, ground clearance, height,
- Mass – Basic mass, mass as sold, maximum permissible mass, and
- General – Fuel tank capacity, ROPS/Cab/Air conditioning.