The AGFACTS Newsbrief appears on a monthly basis and contains current information on conditions within and connected to the South African agricultural machinery industry.
Features of the AGFACTS Newsbrief:
- gives a concise, four page summary of current factors affecting the South African agricultural machinery industry,
- contains the latest retail tractor sales information for the month and the year-to-date,
- on a quarterly basis, contains the latest retail combine harvester and baler sales information for the quarter and the year-to-date,
- contains the latest information on agricultural machinery price changes by category,
- contains the latest information on crop prospects, whether it be summer or winter crops, intentions to planting or crop forecasts, and
- covers subjects such as size and age make-up of the South African tractor “park”, the used tractor market, the breakdown of tractors available in South Africa by manufacturer and model and future tractor sales prospects.
2018 Subscription Details:
The AGFACTS Newsbrief is published monthly and is available by annual subscription. The inclusive price shown includes VAT (Value Added Tax) at the current rate of 14%.
|AGFACTS Newsbrief||Exclusive Price, R/month||Inclusive Price, R/month|
Normal postage within South Africa is included in the quoted price. Where FastMail, airmail or overseas postage is required, this will be extra, at ruling postage rates.