The AGFACTS Newsbrief appears on a monthly basis and contains current information on conditions within and connected to the South African agricultural machinery industry.
Features of the AGFACTS Newsbrief:
- gives a concise, four page summary of current factors affecting the South African agricultural machinery industry;
- contains the latest retail tractor sales information for the month and the year-to-date;
- on a quarterly basis, contains the latest retail combine harvester and baler sales information for the quarter and the year-to-date;
- contains the latest information on agricultural machinery price changes by category;
- contains the latest information on crop prospects, whether it be summer or winter crops, intentions to planting or crop forecasts;
- covers subjects such as size and age make-up of the South African tractor ‘park’, the used tractor market, the breakdown of tractors available in South Africa by manufacturer and model and future tractor sales prospects.
2018 Subscription Details:
The AGFACTS Newsbrief is published monthly and is available by annual subscription. The inclusive price shown includes VAT (Value Added Tax) at the current rate of 15%.